Justice Cup 2018
October 8th, 2018
The Justice Cup is our annual summer soccer tournament. Teams from Springfield to Greenfield play soccer, enjoy good food, and celebrate the amazing social justice work being done across the Pioneer Valley. You don’t have to play soccer to come and enjoy the fun. The tournament also provides a platform for local workers to lift their voices and speak up at the mic about their experiences on the job.
Registration encouraged by Friday, October 5th, but no one turned away!
Please make a donation of $150 per team or $20 per individual, or contact us if you need to make a smaller donation.
If your organization will sponsor a team, we will help you find players. Register and then contact us to let us know.
HOW IT WORKS
- Signup: Create a soccer team of 5-10 players or sign up as an individual and we will assign you to a team.
- Pick a division: Competitive, Just for Fun, or Family.
- If registering as a team, pick a team name and designate a Team Captain to stay in touch with the planning crew.
- You will be guaranteed 3-5 games depending on registration numbers.
- The games will be 5 vs 5 with small goals and no goalie.
- Each game will be 30 minutes long with two 15-minute halves.
- All players/teams are expected to bring a light and dark team jersey.
- There will be a strict no slide-tackling rule.
- Amateur referees will call the games.
SCHEDULE: Monday, October 8th
Florence, Recreation Fields
155 Spring St, Florence, Massachusetts, 01062
- Individual Registration at 9:00 AM
- Team Registration at 9:30AM
- First Round of Games: 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Second Round of Games: 1:00 – 4:00 PM
- Acknowledgements and Trophy Presentations: 4:00 PM
- Marimba Band–3:00 PM